Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Kid on the Block

Hi all, this is a fictional blog I just started (I have been sitting on this idea for a VERY long time) and I'm pretty excited. I made my first post, titled The End Begins to test the waters and see what kind of feedback I get. I know it's short but I want to gain at least one or two followers before I really dive into this blog. A few things you need to know about me: my real name is not Brogan (although I wish it was), I am currently finishing my final semester of grad school so bear with me, this blog is fictional but Brogan is inspired by me and other people I know, and most importantly: my posts will definitely be longer. I will have a blog description up soon but I have to head to my class for today. Please tell your friends and feel free to leave feedback!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I liked your first post, and can't wait to see where you take your story. i will definitely be saving the link to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comments! I'm excited to start Brogan's big adventure!

    ReplyDelete